Terms of Conditions and Use
1. INFORMATION ABOUT US
1.1 Company Details
We operate the website www.mflteacher.co.uk. We are The MFL Teacher Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 8629722 and with our registered office at 15 Newstead Avenue, Nottingham, NG3 6GB. Our main trading address is 15 Newstead Avenue, Nottingham, NG3 6GB.
1.2 Contacting us
2. TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
These Terms shall apply to the use by you of our site whether as a guest or a registered user. Use of our site includes accessing, browsing, downloading or ordering Products and registering to use our site.
2.2 Acceptance of Terms
By using our site, you confirm that you accept these Terms and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these Terms, you must not use our site.
Our site is made available free of charge. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these Terms, and that they comply with them.
3. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
3.1 Use of your personal information
We will only use your personal information to:
- carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, Products and services that you request from us;
- provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- notify you about changes to our service;
- ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer; and
- allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
3.2 Disclosure of your personal information. We will not disclose your personal information to any other company or person without your prior consent.
4. OUR RIGHT TO VARY THESE TERMS
4.1 We may amend these Terms from time to time and without notice.
5. OUR LIABILITY IF YOU ARE A BUSINESS
5.1 We will under no circumstances whatever be liable to you, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising under or in connection with the Contract for:
(a) any loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
(b) loss or corruption of data, information or software;
(c) loss of business opportunity;
(d) loss of anticipated savings;
(e) loss of goodwill; or
(f) any indirect or consequential loss.
5.2 Our total liability to you in respect of all losses arising under or in connection with the Contract, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, shall in no circumstances exceed 100% of the price of the relevant Product ordered and received by you.